Organise your days with this colourful and motivational A5 Daily Planner (approx 50 sheets per pad). Write down your daily to do list on this uplifting notepad and remind yourself to Chase Rainbows Everyday and celebrate your personal wins. Perfect size for your desk and easy tear off pages!
Fun treat for yourself or gift for that rainbow loving stationery addicted pal!
Daily Planner with Yellow Background Includes the Following Sections:
Important Stuff for Today - plenty of room to write your plans for the day ahead.
Tomorrow's Tasks - If you can't get everything done then just move them to tomorrow... as the quote underneath the box says - Don't Stress Just Do Your BEST...
Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner/Water Intake - When you have a busy day it can sometimes be easy to forget about our work/life balance and to keep ourselves hydrated - use these boxes to add in your food intake for the day - there as a reminder to take a break and look after your well being.
Personal Win of the Day - It is important to celebrate those personal wins - no matter how small so write down what made you proud of yourself today!
A rainbow features in the bottom right hand corner along with inspirational quote - Chase Rainbows Everyday.
- Quality 120gsm smooth paper glued on top edge.
- Approx 50 printed sheets per pad and backed with heavy greyboard to keep pages neat.
- A5 Notepad - measures approx 148mm x 210mm (A5).
- Due to the fact monitors can differ please note that colours may vary slightly.
- Accessories and pen/pencil shown for illustrative purposes only.
- All Colour Your Life Club notepads are designed by myself. (So if you purchase one then think of me doing lots of happy dancing as you are kindly supporting my little business)
- All designs copyright of Carli D at Colour Your Life Club.
Find me and connect with me on my Instagram @colouryourlifeclub. I'd love to see how you use yours so don't forget to tag #colouryourlifeclub so I can see you.
Meet Big Bruce my Badge/Magnet Machine!
Any badges and magnets you purchase will be lovingly made by me here at Colour Your Life Club HQ along with my trusty sidekick Big Bruce, I also sublimate all the mugs here too - yay!