Lemon and Lime Soy Wax Scented Candle in Tin
I have teamed up with the wonderful Vicky from Little Bit Different to bring you some colourful scented candles. A collaboration that brings colourful old school vibes with sweet scents to boot. Cool huh!
- Yellow candle comes in cute tin with colourful labeling and would make a great gift.
- Sweet Lemon and Lime fragrances are blended perfectly with organic soy wax, a subtle amount of dye to create candle colour and poured by hand in South Wales by fellow local business Little Bit Different.
- The burn time for this 0.3l candle is approximately 40 – 45 hours.
- Tin Measures approx 6.5cm x 7.5cm diameter.
- Benefits of soy wax are that it is eco friendly and vegan. It also produces a much cleaner flame than paraffin wax so the true scent of the fragrance can be enjoyed.
- As soy wax melts at a low temperature it does not damage the tin so it can be used again after washing with soapy water.
- Due to the fact monitors can differ please note that colours may vary slightly.
- All packaging designs copyright of Carli D at Colour Your Life Club.
To avoid the tunneling effect down the middle allow the wax to melt across the whole tin before you blow it out and burn your candle for a minimum of at least one hour for each inch in diameter - especially on its first burn. Keep the wick trimmed to 1/4 to 3/8 of an inch long before burning each time. Ensure that the candle tin is on an even surface and never leave your candle unattended. These tips will help prolong your candle life :)
Find me and connect with me on my Instagram @colouryourlifeclub. I'd love to see your candle in it's new home so don't forget to tag #colouryourlifeclub so I can see you.